Every month Muslims will perform Umrah. In Arabic, Umrah means "to visit a populated place." In the Sharia, Umrah means to perform Tawaf round the Ka‘bah and Saibetween Safa and Marwah, both after assuming Ihram (a sacred state). Ihram must be observed once traveling by land and passing a Miqatlike Zu l-Hulafa, Juhfa, Qarnu l-Man?zil, Yalamlam, Z?t-i-Irq, Ibrah?m Murs?a, or a place in al-Hill. Different conditions exist for air travelers, who must observe Ihram once entering a specific perimeter about the city of Mecca.
The Sultan Ahmed Mosque (Turkish: Sultan Ahmet Camii) is a historic mosque located in Istanbul, Turkey. A popular tourist site, the Sultan Ahmed Mosque continues to function as a mosque today. The Blue Mosque, as it is popularly known, was constructed between 1609 and 1616 during the rule of Ahmed I. Its Külliye contains Ahmeds tomb, a madrasah and a hospice. Hand-painted blue tiles adorn the mosque’s interior walls, and at night the mosque is bathed in blue as lights frame the mosque’s five main domes, six minarets and eight secondary domes.It sits next to the Hagia Sophia, another popular tourist site.
Hagia Sophia ("Holy Wisdom"; Latin: Sancta Sophia or Sancta Sapientia; Turkish: Ayasofya) is the former Greek Orthodox Christian patriarchal cathedral, later an Ottoman imperial mosque and now a museum (Ayasofya Muzesi) in Istanbul, Turkey. Built in AD 537 at the beginning of the Middle Ages, it was famous in particular for its massive dome. It was the worlds largest building and an engineering marvel of its time. It is considered the epitome of Byzantine architecture and is said to have "changed the history of architecture".
Important Notice :
- All Umrah Group Package are only for Malaysian citizen and permanent resident only
- FB = Fullboard (meal 3x a day in Madinah n Makkah)
- HB = Halfboard (eat 3x a day in Medina n Breakfast in Makkah)
- BB = Bed & Breakfast
- Discount for children is RM300 from adult room rates
- Participants must read the Terms and Condition first, before agreed to follow the trip.
- The itinerary of the trip, prices and flight schedule depends on the current condition and any changes.
- Passport must be valid for atleast 9 months from the date to Malaysia.
- Participants are advised to choose Upgrade Package to stay closer from Masjidil Haram and more comfortable.
- Please get the latest information 2 weeks before departure.
- Umrah visa application depends on the approval of Saudi Arabian Embassy.
- Umrah visa application takes 21 of working days.
- Please inform if you ever go to perform umrah with POTO Travel.
- Please inform if the participant or family member is using a wheelchair.
- Participant are advised to check their name if they are restricted to leave the country (Blacklist, Bank loan, PTPTN or others)
- Economy Class flight Kuala Lumpur - Istanbul - - Madinah / Jeddah - Istanbul - Kuala Lumpur. - Airport tax. - The hotel accommodation is a 3/4 star rating - Medina: Mirage Al Salam @ the equivalent (+ - 80 meters) - Makkah: Al Raya Grand @ the equivalent (+ - 450 meters) - Makkah HB: UPGRADE Movenpick Hajar Tower @ equivalent (+ - 50 meters) - Makkah FB: UPGRADE Movenpick Hajar Tower @ equivalent (+ - 50 meters) - Istanbul: Vialand Palace @ equivalent - Tours like in the program - Eat 3x a day for Makkah - FB Hotel Regular & Upgrade Package - Breakfast at Makkah for Hotel Makkah - HB Upgrade Package - Transport as well as tour guide services. - Tips for tour guides & bus drivers. - Umrah Visa Management - Group takaful insurance
- Meals that are not in the program. - Lunch & dinner in Makkah - HB Makkah Package - Overdraft fees. - Personal charges at the hotel: phone calls, mini bar etc. - Personal travel insurance. - Participants are strongly encouraged to take personal travel insurance. Please contact - Customer Service for more information.